Brian Dawson Roofing, a Shinglemaster CertainTeed Contractor
When it comes to finding a roofing company that does the best job, homeowners can’t go wrong with a Shinglemaster CertainTeed contractor like Brian Dawson Roofing & Construction.
Brian Dawson Roofing is a locally-owned and operated roofing company in Wentzville, Missouri, a suburb west of St. Louis. They have served hundreds of satisfied customers in many of the suburban cities, including St. Charles, St. Peters, O’Fallon, Dardenne Prairie, Lake St. Louis, and of course, Wentzville.
As a Shinglemaster CertainTeed contractor, Brian Dawson Roofing focuses on superior workmanship and outstanding customer satisfaction. This certification also allows them to offer extended warranties when an Integrity Roof System is installed.
Brian Dawson Roofing provides comprehensive services for all residential and commercial roofing needs. They offer:
- Roof Inspections. Because keeping a roof maintained is critical, it’s important to inspect a roof regularly for any damages. While home and business owners can do the inspection themselves, they may not know what signs to look for. They can also be at risk of injury when climbing on ladders and walking on the roof. Brian Dawson has the tools and experience to recognize any damages that need further investigation. They are insured and bonded, so the homeowners can feel safe and secure that they are not liable for any accidents.
- Roof Repairs. Brian Dawson can perform any roof repairs needed. Some examples of roof problems that may warrant repair are:
- Buckling, curling, rotting or missing shingles
- Water spots on ceilings
- Bubbles or blisters beneath shingles
- Leaks in flashing
- Broken or cracked gutters
- Cracked or broken seals in skylights
- Roof Replacement. When repairs are no longer feasible or efficient, Brian Dawson can replace the entire roof. The age of the roof is the main factor when deciding whether to replace or repair. If it’s more than 20 years old, it may be more economical in the long run to replace it.
- Roof Installation. Brian Dawson Roofing installs an entire roofing system, using only the highest quality materials on their roofs. They can also install other related roofing products like underlayment, ridge vents, ridge cap shingles, gutters, skylights and more.
- Storm Damage/Emergency Roofing. When a storm rolls in, it can wreak havoc on any roof. There may be heavy debris that’s fallen on the roof, missing shingles or other damage that has compromised the roof. Brian Dawson offers emergency services where they will respond quickly to assess the damage. If necessary, they will do emergency repairs to enable the residents to remain in place until complete repairs or replacement is scheduled.
Beware of Storm Chasers
When severe weather sweeps through an area, there are companies that will take advantage of vulnerable homes and business owners. These scammers are known as storm chasers. They are usually located in a remote location and dispatch individuals to canvas people who are in the area where storms hit. Although some may be credible and do a satisfactory job, there are many that will leave the project unfinished or shoddily done and with no way to contact them.
It’s much wiser to contact a local contractor in these situations. Brian Dawson has been doing business in the area for over 20 years and plans to stick around for many more. He has a brick-and-mortar business where customers can call or visit any time. They don’t use high-pressure sales tactics to get a contract, then vanish before the work is done.
A Local Presence
Brian Dawson Roofing & Construction is proud to be a participating and caring member of the community in which they serve. They are active in two local Business Network International (BNI) chapters, as well as two local Chamber of Commerce chapters. These memberships allow them to interact and network with other local businesses and work together to benefit the community.
Distribution Links +